referral for endometriosis sufferer?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ American Infertility Association Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by on June 14, 19100 at 21:16:15:

I am looking for a referral (or referrals) to a doctor who specializes in endometriosis and/or has had patients suffering from endometriosis achieve pregnancy.
I was misdiagnosed for years. My current RE is emotionally supportive, but does not seem particularly up on alternative treatments for endo and I'm getting really tired of doctors just shaking their heads. I want someone who will be pro-active.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup