Re: Need Advise Regarding DOCTORS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ American Infertility Association Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by on April 11, 19100 at 17:26:02:

In Reply to: Need Advise Regarding DOCTORS posted by Julie England on April 11, 19100 at 17:21:08:

: I need help in regards to doctors. I have been seeing a GYN/Infertility doctor for 2 years now and I am very confused and upset. Two years ago, we found that my husband had abnormal sperm (86% abnormal) and was put on clomid which made it better. I guess my Im upset because now my doctor is saying there is no reason why we shouldn't concieve and to give it 3 more months and then put me on 50mg clomid and took my husband off. He said that if we weren't pregnant in 3 months, we should do a lap... something. Sorry. He said we would have to check my tubes for blockage. My question is - shouldn't this have been 2 years ago???? I am to the point of finding a new doctor, but really don't know how. Any advise would help.

: Thank you.

Dear Julie,
You need to find a new doctor and that new doctor should be a reproductive endocrinologist. Where do you live, maybe we can help.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup