? for doctor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ American Infertility Association Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by dori on July 27, 19100 at 19:33:01:

I have been wondering about a procedure called falloposcopy. I had a HSG done, which showed tubes open. I then had a lap done where they found and removed adhesions. Since dye flows thru my tubes and there was no scar tissue would this procedure be necessary?
Thanks for any thoughts.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup