Re: For Doctor: CBAVD Question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ American Infertility Association Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Liz on June 07, 19100 at 17:42:55:

In Reply to: For Doctor: CBAVD Question posted by MaleFactor on June 07, 19100 at 11:42:02:

I think there is reconstructive surgery for the vas deferens. It's not possible to perform this surgery on all CBAVD patients, but there are some who qualify. A urologist can advise you of the surgery possibilities (after an exam & s/a), as well as your other options for sperm retrieval (MESA, etc.). There's a great website below with illustrations of these sperm retrieval techniques:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup