Re: Question for Doctor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ American Infertility Association Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by on May 16, 19100 at 06:32:43:

In Reply to: Question for Doctor posted by Heidi Graff on May 15, 19100 at 09:21:24:


It sounds like you are ready to consider alternatives. Unfortunately, most general OB/Gyns do not prescribe injectable ovulation inducing agents. How far is it to the nearest RE?

It would be OK to do two or three more clomid cycles, but you should look into other possibilities.

Good Luck.

Dr. Barad
: I am 26 been ttc for 21 months. 12 months ago had m/c with d/c ( blighted ovum) My cycles were very long 35+ days. Doctor put me on clomid, and has been scanning for eggs around Ovulation time, which there have been some. I had on last month that was 23 mm. I am wondering if I should be doing something else? I have had a normal laparoscopy, Hsg, husbands sperm count is normal, I don't think I really have a dx. I live in a pretty small town. There are no RE's here and am seeing the best doctor in town for infertility, I am just wondering if I should be doing something else. Also, how long can a person take clomid? I have been on for 5 cycles.
: Thank you
: Heidi

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup