Re: husband has question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ American Infertility Association Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by on April 15, 19100 at 07:32:27:

In Reply to: husband has question posted by paula on April 14, 19100 at 20:43:36:

Your husband should speak to the urologist who will perform the procedure. How is it that you are just starting and are already doing a biopsy?Why is he having the biopsy at all? Is his doctor a urologist who mostly practices infertility? There are only a few. If the biopsy is for diagnosis it has to be done carefully so that the sperm don't wash away in the fixative and give you a false result. We see such false results too often from general urologists.

Dr. Barad

: My husband wanted me to ask about the testicular biopsy procedure- can anyone
: tell us what is entailed and if there is a hospital stay?
: I think he is kind of jealous of the support I have gotten here!
: We are just beginning so this site is very helpful - thanks to all.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup