Re: Quick Question for Doctor, Please

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ American Infertility Association Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Larry Grunfeld, MD on July 31, 19100 at 13:12:47:

In Reply to: Quick Question for Doctor, Please posted by Lucia on July 29, 19100 at 08:12:52:

As a general rule, questions about therapy for men should be addressed by a urologist who specializes in infertility. Many prominent urologist do offer vitamin, mineral and antioxidants to the men.

Larry Grunfeld, MD

: Can Zinc tablets improve sperm quality and count? I read that somewhere, and my husband is now taking them.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup