Drs: would like your opinion on this protocol please

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ American Infertility Association Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by latebloomer on July 14, 19100 at 07:31:47:

I am 43, have been pg 2x prior (latest was m/c last year).. No live births yet! Following the m/c went to RE. Had only 1 attempt at IVF on 4amps GonalF.. very poor response - 2 follies so cancelled.

I would like to believe that I do have a chance to conceive with my own eggs.. what are the chances that applying another protocol would have more effect on my ovaries?

My FSH tested 2x: 11/E2:71; 9.3/E2:46 a few mo. ago.

Have switched RE's and will attempt 1 more IVF/IUI possibly. Then, would DEFINITELY consider DE if effort at IVF w.own eggs fail.

Do you think that this is reasonable? The protocol recommended for next IVF: no lupron, 4ampsGonalF.

Making the decision for DE is a HUGE one and I hope never to regret not having tried with my own if I move to that option.

Thanks so much for your comments

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup