Re: regarding pcos

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ American Infertility Association PCOS Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Corey Whelan on March 14, 19100 at 08:31:19:

In Reply to: regarding pcos posted by amanda on March 14, 19100 at 08:16:06:

Amanda: You need to find a reproductive endocrinologist in your area to make a definitive diagnosis and help you and your husband attempt to achieve pregnancy. If you cannot find a doctor near you, call the AIA helpline at to see if we have a doctor on our referral list nearby. Good luck!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup