Need RE in Michigan

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ American Infertility Association PCOS Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ally on July 19, 19100 at 16:54:03:

Have a OB/GYN who is oblivious to the term PCOs, would like to find someone who would think of prescribing insulin-sensitizing drugs and understand all of the symptoms that go along with PCOS. Mid-michigan is where I need one but will travel for the right one!!
thanks ALLY~

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup