Re: Looking for a PCOS doctor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ American Infertility Association PCOS Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by on March 05, 19100 at 21:41:48:

In Reply to: Looking for a PCOS doctor posted by Tiffany Rose on February 29, 19100 at 22:29:11:

Perhaps the best way to find an appropriate reproductive endocrinologist in your area is to contact the AIA hotline or the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (Birmingham, AL). Good luck.
: I live in the Salt Lake City, UT area and would ike to know if anyone has knowledge of a doctor in this area with some background in PCOS. After reading about PCOS, I feel I should be checked as I exhibit many of the symptoms mentioned and have not found satisfactory answers.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup