Re: PCOS need a doctor for treatment in Ohio

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ American Infertility Association PCOS Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jessica R. Brown, MD on May 23, 19100 at 20:21:44:

In Reply to: PCOS need a doctor for treatment in Ohio posted by Kim Carney on May 21, 19100 at 22:26:21:

Why don't you try the web site
This is the web site for the Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. There is a state by state membership directory on the web site. All SREI members are board certified or board eligible in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, so these specialists should be best able to help you. Good luck!

: I'm looking for a doctor in Ohio that can treat me with my PCOS. I was diagnosed with PCOS back in 1986. I have been through the shots of infertility shots and we did not conceive, at this point of my life I would just like to be treated for the PCOS first then maybe consider trying to become pregnant. Also, in 1987 I had a cyst and with the removal of the cyst and my left fallopian tube. I'm now having more cyst problems. If anyone knows of a doctor please reply.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup