What Dr. should I see?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ American Infertility Association PCOS Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by on May 12, 19100 at 14:42:26:

I have many of the symptoms of PCOS, and I need to be checked out.
Is it better to see an OB/GYN or an endocrinologist?
I don't think there are any specialists in reproductive endocrinology in my area (central MN).
I'm not interested in getting pregnant right now (I'm 25), I just want my body to be in balance again.
I'm frustrated and looking for answers, and I already have been patronized, then ushered out of the Dr. office.
I need to find the right person for my problem.
Please help.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup