Re: How do I find a PCOS doc in California?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ American Infertility Association PCOS Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by on May 10, 19100 at 17:25:23:

In Reply to: How do I find a PCOS doc in California? posted by Holly Baird on May 07, 19100 at 19:58:39:

The doctor you should see is a reproductive endocrinologist (RE). However, not all REs are interested in PCOS as the care of this disorder can be time-consuming. There are enough of us, however, who are interested in this disorder. I would call UCSF Medical Center Dept of Obstetrics and Gynecology and ask who there has the most experience treating PCOS (likely an RE doctor). I'm sure you will find a good person to help you. Good luck.

: It seems that many doctors are uninformed about PCOS and even how to diagnose it. First of all, what type of specialist should I see? Does anyone know of any great PCOS specialists in the Bay Area (San Francisco) of California? The more I learn about PCOS, the more I know that I need help. Thank you!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup