Re: Concerned about PCO

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ American Infertility Association PCOS Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ellen Bender on March 21, 19100 at 15:04:11:

In Reply to: Concerned about PCO posted by Hilda on March 21, 19100 at 12:01:42:

You might want to see a reproductive endocrinologist for diagnostic tests to confirm a PCOS diagnosis and/or rule out other possible hormonal disorders. E-mail me at and please join us for our PCOS chat tonight at 8 pm.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup